Experience of planning & executing more than 50 large destination weddings at:
Jaipur, Udaipur, Goa, Kathmandu, Jodhpur
Coverage by NDTV – The Big Fat Indian Wedding for two destination weddings at Jaipur & Goa-Kathmandu.
Worked with top 5 star hotels & heritage properties:
Hyatt, Taj, The Leela, Le meridian, Maurya Sheraton, Marriot, Intercontinental Eros, Oberoi Trident, Jaypee, Jai Mahal, Jaipur, Chomu Palace, Jaipur, City Palace, Jaipur, Shiv vilas, Jaipur, Umaid Bhavan, Jodhpur, Devigarh fort, Udaipur, Rambagh Palace, Jaipur Samode Palce, Samode
How we work
- Dedicated team of wedding planners assigned to the family members of destination wedding
- Planning of all the functions, co-ordination with vendors & on-site execution.
Benefits of hiring us for your Indian Destination Wedding
Experienced Team of wedding planners to ensure the destination wedding is
- Hassle free
- Value for money
- The Government of Malaysia.
- The Government of Singapore
- The Government of Thailand
- Surprisingly cost effective in comparison to an Indian destination wedding.
- Exotic Venue choices like Beaches, Hill Resorts, City Lights for your destination wedding.
- Special Permissions for Indian Rituals such as baraat, ghodi, havan etc.
- Pure Indian vegetarian food
- A complete destination wedding package customised for you including ticketing, visas etc.
What do we do?
Work out a cost effective option for Hotel and associated services, Catering and Wedding requirements – pandit, baraat, mehendi etc.
- Provide a one point solution for your requirements, both in India and abroad
- Evaluate Quality of Service for foreign vendors
- Provide adequate options for all services
List of Services
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel banqueting services
- Permissions from local authorities
- Hospitality services for guests
- Local services
Some of our large Indian Destination Weddings
: Udaipur, India
: HRH, Lake Palce, Udai Vilas
: 350 rooms
: Charter plane from Delhi
: Fleet of 150 cars
: 80 members
: Goa, India
: Leela, Hyatt, Taj
: 400 rooms
: Charter plane from Delhi- Goa
: Fleet of 220 cars
: 60 members
: 200 rooms
: 40 members
: Jaipur, India
: Meridien, Sheraton, Ram Bagh
: 120 rooms
: 5 members